With the festive season just around the corner, here are a few ideas to get your guest room holiday season ready:
- To ensure your guests feel pampered and relaxed during their stay – nothing says luxury more than crisp linen on the bed, soft voiles at the windows and perfectly plump cushions – create a holiday vibe for their home away from home.
- Inject some personality into the room with some interesting artwork or accessories – have fun with some quirky pieces to add visual interest.
- Add a thoughtful touch and spoil your guests with a welcoming gift pack of toiletries (soaps, shampoos, body lotions or scrubs) – a great chance to support local and peruse all the wonderful New Zealand made products on offer.
- A scented candle or diffuser adds a wonderful ambience and makes a room smell so welcoming.
- Bedside lamps are a must – perfect for reading or finding your way around an unfamiliar room. Go the extra mile and leave a stack of magazines or a selection of books for some relaxing downtime.
- Spare pillows, blankets, and fluffy towels will ensure that your guests have everything on hand for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
- A vase full of fresh, seasonal flowers will tie everything together and complete your luxurious guest space.